- Precision CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Finished in a Matte Black Anodization
- 0.96" Saddle Height Positions T1 at the Correct Height for an Absolute Co-witness in line with Standard Height AR Iron Sights
- Utilizes a Locking Torx Screw and Square-shaped Integral Recoil Stops for a Secure Zero Hold
- Significant Lightening Cuts Reduce Overall Weight and Bulk
- Includes T1 Mounting Screws and Installation Tools for a Simple and Friendly Installation
- Additionally Compatible with Aimpoint® H1, H2, T2, and CompM5
NOTE: We recommend to tighten the M3-0.5 pan head torx screw with torque value of about 12 inch-lb and the side plate screw with torque value of about 35 inch-lb.