New Ball Joint and Lock-Up Mechanism
The ball joint of the Alpha-X offers a wide range of motion, allowing you to position your holster at just the right angle. This holster uses a much larger ball joint and a pressure lug lock-up, which locks the ball firmly without marking or damaging it. With this system even the smallest adjustments are always possible.
The ball joint is now located higher up, closer to the center of the holster. This reduces the torque and forces applied, contributing to the solid rigid feel of the holster.
A large easy-to-reach one-screw locking system allows you to adjust the holster position even when wearing it.
Body Rail Height Adjustment
The Alpha-X achieves its height adjustment by means of a rail built directly into the side of the holster body itself. This offers an extended range of adjustment and again reduces torque and forces applied. Here too the lock up is achieved by an expanding dovetail mechanism that does not gouge or damage the rail.
Detachable Belt Hanger
The Alpha-X has a two-piece belt hanger which can be dismantled by opening a single screw, allowing all position settings to be maintained while removing the holster body from the belt for easier space-saving transport.
The Alpha-X belt bracket is designed to fit only on a 1.5” wide competition style belt. It will not fit on a 1.75” or a 2” belt unless you are prepared to cut a piece out of the belt. And, like all Race holsters, it should only be used on a firm, rigid, thick belt.
Interchangeable Color Logo Inserts
The Alpha-X is available in black anodize only, with an assortment of optional color inserts for the hanger and body logos. You can change these laser-cut plastic inserts whenever you choose.
The Same Race Master Insert Blocks!
The Alpha-X utilizes the same successful magnetic insert blocks used by the latest generation Race Master Holster. An Alpha-X Holster can be purchased with or without an insert block, making the upgrade easier and more affordable for shooters already using our Race Master Holsters.
Note: Both the Race Master and the Alpha-X holsters use the same insert blocks.
The Race Master Holster utilizes an efficient and easy system to allow shooters to switch their holster from one gun type to another by means of changing the Insert Block Assembly. This switch is fast and easy and can be done in less than a minute, and without losing any of the holster's adjustments or settings.
The Insert Block Assembly includes:
1. The Locking Block (gun specific).
2. The Sliding Lock, assembled (gun specific).
3. The safety lever, assembled.
4. The internal magnetic activation system, assembled.
5. “Magnetic logo” to cover over side hole in holsters which may still have it.
The Insert block grips the pistol only on the front end of the trigger guard, and a very precise fit is required in that area. In some cases some light modifications to the Insert Block may be required.
Should you need to dismantle your insert block for some fitting, follow these steps:
1. Remove the insert block from the holster by removing the two small M4 screws from the back of the holster.
2. Using a punch and hammer, push the two steel pins from the front of the block towards the back (push from the side with the gun type engraved). These pins may be tight.
3. Once the pins are out, the plastic wedge holding the 2nd magnet will come out. Make sure the magnet does not fall out the part. It is usually held snugly it its pocket.
4. Use a marker to make a dot on the top of the magnet which is embedded in the slide lock. This will make it easy for you to ensure that you reassemble it with the correct side up. Most likely it will fall out or you will want to remove it while fitting the slide lock.
5. To remove the slide lock from the block, unscrew the M3 screw visible from the back of the block – and then slide the slide lock upwards and out through the window in the block – passed the safety lever, which must be in the unlocked position.
To reassemble- reverse your steps.
The Race-Master Holster Insert Blocks are design to be used in either RH or LH holsters. The same insert works for both.
|argento||135,12 €||non disponibile||compra|
|blu||135,12 €||non disponibile||compra|
|nessuno||131,89 €||non disponibile||compra|