The Blade-Tech Tek-Lok is the industry gold standard when it comes to belt mounting solutions. Innovative and versatile, the Tek-Lok can accommodate up to a 2.25” belt as well as a multitude of mounting positions with 9 mounting holes to accommodate a variety of sheaths, holsters, and whatever else you can think of.
There’s a reason why our Tek-Lok has been one of the most widely used and imitated accessories we make. It just works.
- Versatile: With 9 mounting holes, the Tek-Lok can be mounted on all sorts of stuff.
- Quick Release Tabs: The hinged two-piece Tek-Lok frame is locked into place with two release tabs and unlocked by pressing both release tabs toward each other.
- Secure: Featuring an intuitive double locking system, the Tek-Lok will stay on your belt even with extreme force applied to it.
- Adjustable Shims / Belt Sizing: Two belt shims keep the Tek-Lok in place on the belt. These interlocking bars can be set to match the belt width, leaving a channel of the correct size.
- Precision Molded Design: Made in the USA with high-strength glass filled nylon and contoured to better fit the profile of the body to eliminate hot spots.
- 1x Tek-Lok Attachment
- 2x Adjustable Belt Shims
- 3x 1/4" Truss Head Screws
- 3x 3/16" Posts
- 3x 0.125" Rubber Spacers
- Length: 2 inches (5.08 cm)
- Width: 0.6 inches (1.52 cm)
- Height: 3.1 inches (7.87 cm)
- Weight: 0.1 pounds (45.1 g)
- Materials: Glass Filled Nylon 6
- Max Operating Temperature: 392°F (200°C)